Sunday, November 13, 2011

Learning HTML

So, A few months ago, I decided I wanted to learn some HTML. In my quest to try and learn, there were a few things that helped me learn, and I'm here to share them with you.     Our first method; Google Chrome's "Inspect Element" tool. This tool can help you in so many ways, from HTML to advanced web design, you can learn how websites are coded. This is more of a resource for examples, rather than a solid guide to HTML, but is a lovely thing, that you should use to your advantage. Next, we have an awesome website, called w3schools.com. At w3schools, there are tons of free tutorials and walkthroughs for HTML, Java, CSS, and much more. Finally, we have the simplest, and most common way to learn. Buy a book on it. There are books on just about anything, and a book is a go to source for any needed information. If you know of any sources or methods of learning, please tell us in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment