Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 NFL Draft

The offseason is approaching, and as we've seen with Jeff Fisher and Jim Caldwell, teams are looking to rebuild. The NFL Draft is where these teams can get their players. There are a lot of NCAA players that have performed phenomenally throughout this college football season. Some prime examples would be Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, and Andrew Luck. I have my predictions, and in this post, I'll share them with you. First off, the Colts MUST take Andrew Luck. I don't have any faith that Peyton Manning can come back, and lead the franchise to any championships. Also, they will need a ready QB, that can use Reggie Wayne to his advantage, and be successful in the NFL. Next, I think Justin Blackmon will go to the Rams. Jeff Fisher has joined them, and Sam Bradford seems like a great QB, but just doesn't have a sufficient infrastructure on that team to be successful. Justin Blackmon should be able to give Sam Bradford a target as a WR. I'm going to skip the Vikings, and go to the Browns. The Cleveland Browns had a pathetic season, despite having a lot of talent on that team. Mainly, I think Colt McCoy needs to step up, and lead the team. Robert Griffin III will give Colt McCoy some competition, and hopefully RGIII can use his abilities to the benefit of the team. Those are just a few of my predictions, what about yours? Tell us in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment