Friday, December 23, 2011

AdSense Alternatives

First off, AdSense can be a terrible program. Particularly when handling "click-bombing" and "invalid clicks". So, people like me who are hoping to get a career are looking for low-maintenance alternatives.I found two, and hopefully, you can benefit from this too. Our first candidate is Clicksor. Clicksor is an advertising program, that advertises with text/link ads, and pop-ups. Clicksor is a bit on the "low-paying" side, but it works fine, and is a great platform. As far as ease-to-use, this platform will require you to have experience with coding and html. Still, the process is pretty straight forward. The next platform is Chitika. Chitika will require you to apply, and later hopefully be approved. Overall the system is pretty much the same, besides getting in. Hopefully between these two, you can make a decision on which you would like to use; or stick with AdSense.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diego. I have read your question in the forum. I have replied to it. Your clicksor is now working well. But can you teach me how to insert the code in blogger? I am facing the same problem. Thanks and merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete