Thursday, December 1, 2011

AdSense Problems: Is There a Fix?

Recently I got my AdSense totally disabled, awesome right! Anyway, I have seen this time and time again, and I think Google needs to stand up for their publishers, and stop this click-bombing business. One solution would be to block clicks from the IP Address that originally clicks. Then, after the IP has clicked, that's the only valid click. Now, yes, people can easily change their IP Address, and that's one flaw in this solution, but still could calm the water at the least. Google also has a great reputation for monitoring and security, so they should implement a monitoring system into AdSense, so that the publisher doesn't have to worry; Google worries for us.That's my opinion! Tell me yours in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment