Friday, December 16, 2011

Internet, and Music

The internet. A place with vast entertainment for everyone. In fact, some big sources would be social networks, but one of my main entertainment hotspots, is in fact YouTube. Now, YouTube is a great concept, and one that was executed well. The other part of entertainment is music. Get your iPods out! But wait... can't the internet take care of this? This leads me to my point; why don't I use my iPod?: I can just search a song on the internet, and there will be a result, ready for me to listen to. Even services like "Spotify" are trying to make the internet and music industry become friendly, but personally, I'm not a fan. See, you might have heard about this "internet censorship" stuff, but quite frankly, we're safe from it. That's also why companies like "Vevo" are given precise permissions to stream an artists tracks over YouTube. With these things right in front of us, we have been able to reduce our number of devices just because of how the internet and the music industry have worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment